Friday, February 12, 2010

The Recipe For Spice Gold, Herbal Blend I NEED THE RECIPE FOR PEP OR GOLD SPICE FOR A MEDICAL REASON.....PLEASE HELP?

I NEED THE RECIPE FOR PEP OR GOLD SPICE FOR A MEDICAL REASON.....PLEASE HELP? - the recipe for spice gold, herbal blend

My daughter has a brain cyst and 20 years are terrified, and threw at least 2 times per day, is so pathetic. This spice material that they can not afford expensive, but the monitoring of their consequences, and. Or maybe somewhere we can buy more cheaper is for a medical reason for a different reason. I can show medical records, if you can help with this ..... I can not bear to see if you can help with this ..... Even if no insurance please help if you can ..... Thresa Jones, a very worried mom
Another thing, if it is, this spice is very difficult to break care for her two small children all day .....

1 comments:

Tony I said...

Sorry, I can not help you with PEP or Spice Gold. I want to mention that inositol/IP6 has been very effective in the removal of tumors and cysts and prevents inflammation in curcumin could be a factor in episodes of vomiting

You can also examine melatonin and valerian. Both contribute to anxiety and stress. Melatonin has also been shown to reduce the growth of brain tumors. Valerian root is often given to the citizens of London during the bombings of the Second World War, help calm them terribly.

Are you sure that the cyst in the brain, not her daughter is a malignant tumor cancer? Even if not, I Sugget a look at this section of the prestigious Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients (February-March 2005):

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0 ...

I wish you and your daughter all the best!

Post a Comment