Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tvcenter Pro Serial Free Pinnacle HDTV Ultimate Problem?

Pinnacle HDTV Ultimate Problem? - tvcenter pro serial free

I have a Pinnacle HD Pro Stick Ultimate, and I try to use it w / TVCenter Pro, but every time I open the program, I get an error message that says "no channel or equipment available," J "I have tried to the stick in different USB ports, re-use the software installed, and channel scan times. What can I do? "It worked very well for about 2 hours, but he simply stopped, and now I get this error message. I have attached a son cable to cable to the device to the TV" to "in-situ pin on the back of a digital cable box. Any tips?

1 comments:

jjki_117... said...

The way they were hung, the top works only if you have an output frequency of the frequency cable box. If the channel want to scan, you need to change the tuning frequency of peaks, it will not work.
Usually PC tuner is set up so that the video cable (composite or S-cable + audio cable) to the tuner and the tuner changes the frequency of cases with an IR Blaster controlled by the PC.

Post a Comment