Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Contour Meter My Contour Meter Read LO Twice Last Nite But Why Did The EMT Write It Was Broken?

My Contour meter read LO twice last nite but why did the EMT write it was broken? - contour meter

I began to feel dizzy and terrible, so check my blood sugar in the blood. Lot to take hypoglycemia and I'm epileptic and necessity. He said that I was waiting and to be back to check and it rang again. I began to feel worse and live alone so I called 911.

At the time, doctors got here I felt a little better to try to eat something, the EMT showed me the counter and took it. My blood sugar is increased by 112 in their signature, so that the refusal to go to the hospital. In the form of rejection, and when he said the doctor on duty that my meter broken.

I asked why would she do that when it is clear that in my level of excitement and sweat more when he got here. Thank you.

1 comments:

Swimming Mickey said...

He had something to eat before the EMT? If so, your level of glucose in the blood would be greater. Otherwise, check again with the counter upon receipt of the 112 in yours, there is no way to know whether your meter or not.
Talk to your doctor. On securing a counter guarantee or a new one if necessary

Post a Comment