Sunday, January 31, 2010

Moody Boat Trailers I Recently Missed 2 Days Of Birth Control And Continued To Be Intimate With My Boyfriend Unprotected.?

I recently missed 2 days of birth control and continued to be intimate with my boyfriend unprotected.? - moody boat trailers

I have 2 days away for you! I was very ill for a week, and hardly raises some food without vomiting. I ended up stopping the pill, which since about a week. No more vomiting. Would have been pregnant in the middle of this period. I took the pill for about 6 months without anything, but only once. I am responsible and tired. and Moody. Why?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be pregnant, but I generally assumed that when I heard it for months, it should be okay. One week after pills are placeebo anyway, so you can have your menstrual cycle ... While missing two days may not affect badly. Although for some time to make a backup copy contaceptive and pills, because the body needs can be reused. Perhaps you have pregnancy signs of stress due to the possibility of being pregnant or because, as he began his pills, you may experience various symptoms of pregnancy because of the pills. If you expect your period to test, at home in order to alleviate their fears or confirm your pregnancy.

Post a Comment